09 December 2008

Oh Right I Oh You One


"...and I turn 'round and there you go"


Singles/songs/didn't put too much thought into it/don't read a lot into it:

1. The Hold Steady - "Stay Positive"
2. The Juan MacLean - "Happy House"
3. Ida Maria - "Oh My God"
4. The Dutchess and the Duke - "Strangers"
5. Cat Power - "Metal Heart" (Jukebox version)
6. Cut Copy - "Lights and Music"
7. No Age - "Sleeper Hold"
8. T.I. - "Whatever You Like"
9. Katy Perry - "I Kissed a Girl"
10. Fleet Foxes - "White Winter Hymnal"
11. Estelle feat. Kanye West - "American Boy"
12. Raveonettes - "Aly Walk With Me"
13. Guns N' Roses - "Better"
14. Lil Wayne - "3 Peat"
15. Vampire Weekend - "Wolcott"
16. Hot Chip - "One Pure Thought"
17. Jay Reatard - "See Saw"
18. The Killers - "Spaceman"
19. M83 - "Kim & Jessie"
20. Magnetic Fields - "Courtesans"
21. Santogold - "L.E.S. Artistes"
22. Silver Jews - "Party Barge"
23. Ting Tings - "That's Not My Name"
24. Weezer - "Pork and Beans"
25. Grand Archives - "Sleepdriving"
26. Kanye West - "Paranoid"